Marketing Specialist/Sales Coordinator
St. Louis, United States of America
Marketing Specialist/Sales Coordinator
St. Louis, United States of America
Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
About the Position
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 6,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. To see the latest insights from Lockton's experts, check Lockton Market Update.
A few of the reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development
- 12-week paid parental leave
- A huge emphasis on community involvement
- Frequent athletic and wellness events
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10 year anniversary!
To lead and execute innovative marketing strategies within the dynamic business insurance landscape, driving brand awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. Utilize expertise in digital marketing, content creation, and industry knowledge to position Lockton Companies as a trusted and sought after business advisor. Collaborate cross-functionally to enhance client and prospect engagement, foster industry partnerships, and ensure the sustained success of the company in a highly competitive environment.
Work closely with Producer team – Producer, Business Development Consultant, Executive Business Administrator - to align marketing efforts with lead generation and customer acquisition goals.
Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to enhance the visibility and reputation of Lockton Companies.
Collaborate with Midwest practice groups to understand product offerings and create targeted marketing campaigns to reach the target audience.
- Develop compelling and cohesive themes aligning with Lockton brand and objectives.
- Identify key industries, geographies, and topics to drive prospect engagement.
- Utilize a mix of digital channels (social media, email, online advertising) to maximize reach.
- Produce relevant content, including blog posts, videos, infographics, and interactive tools to capture the target audience attention.
- Implement an email marketing strategy, delivering personalized and timely content to different audience segments.
- Monitor email performance metrics and adjust strategies based upon engagement levels.
- Leverage platforms with popular hashtags to enhance social visibility.
- Analyze marketing data and metrics to assess campaign effectiveness and adjust strategies accordingly.
Maximize the efficiencies and effectiveness of Salesforce to enhance the sales process, customer relationship management and overall business performance.
- Tailor Salesforce to meet specific business needs through customized fields, workflows, and automation.
- Implement advanced features in reporting and dashboards to provide real-time insights into sales performance.
- Regularly assess and update Salesforce functionalities to align with evolving business needs.
- Implement user feedback mechanisms to gather insights for ongoing improvements.
- Explore advanced analytics and AI features within Salesforce for predictive insights.
Conduct market research using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zywave, ZoomInfo, and Octopus, to identify prospects, trends, competitor activities, and opportunities for differentiation in the Producer’s industry target markets.
Manage the Producer’s online presence, including website content, SEO optimization, and social media profiles.
Organize and participate in relevant industry events such as the Complex Risk Symposium, webinars, and conferences to promote Lockton and establish thought leadership in the industry. Establish a direct connection with target audience prior, during, and post events to maximize prospect engagement.
Develop relationships with industry influencers, business partners, and media outlets to expand the client acquisition reach.
Stay updated on industry regulations and market trends to ensure marketing strategies resonate with the target audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- Proven experience in marketing within the insurance or financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of the sales process focusing on lead generation.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, analytics, and content creation.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce utilization required.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail oriented, strong customer service, and project management skills.
- Legal right to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024