Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Minneapolis, Kansas City
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a Pharmacy Data Analyst, who will help with client data file management, data analysis, data governance, reporting and operations related to Pharmacy Analytics. Your team provides support for Pharmacy Benefit analytics to all lines of Health and Welfare assisting with RFP activities, reporting and reconciliations.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate – and model for the team – a high level of professionalism, an ability to embrace our friendly and ambitious culture, the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities. You will be an important contributor in the realization of our mission to revolutionize insurance to protect what matters.
- Provide pharmacy prospect diagnostics including comprehensive pricing and contract analysis for producers and team leads
- Run ad hoc report queries including detailed analysis and insight
- Support the ongoing Lockton pharmacy data collection and reporting initiatives
- Troubleshoot pharmacy data issues and work with the PBMs and carriers to resolve
- Assist in the prospect pharmacy data collection process; analyze pharmacy claims data and provide detailed pricing and contract savings analysis
- Conduct comparative pricing analyses for pharmacy benefit Requests for Proposal
- Understand data sources, processes, formulas and output
- Execute ongoing pharmacy data collection and management with Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) and carriers for client reporting
- Implement data collection enhancements with the PBMs and carriers
- Perform quality control and data validation checks on the various client data sets
- Integrate data from multiple data sets into relevant client reports
- Prepare standard and ad hoc pharmacy reports and presentations for pharmacy consulting team to present to clients
- Collaboratively analyze client data to identify areas of concern and recommendations for strategies to manage pharmacy spend
- Assist with designing enhanced reporting to meet the evolving client needs
- Continuous quality improvement on processes, policies, and reporting to improve efficiency and innovation
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or Health Care Management
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge using MS Excel and MS Access, SQL experience desired
- Ability to understand data integrity and validity
- Statistical reporting and analysis experience
- Knowledge of healthcare issues and their associated impacts on plan sponsors and plan members; knowledge of pharmacy-related issues and associated impacts from a utilization and budgetary perspective preferred
- Experience working with a pharmacy benefit manager or pharmacy-focused occupation a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively present information
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Legal right to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024