Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Affinity, LLC
Internship/ Placement Role
Lockton Affinity, LLC in Overland Park, KS is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to participate in our Summer Internship Program. This program will allow the right candidate to explore how technology disciplines support the Lockton business. The program is a hands-on experience where interns will gain insight into Lockton Affinity’s core IT functions such as Project Management and Development with a focus on PMO roles such as Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst. At Lockton, information technology is seen as a major contributor to delivering exceptional business results. We are looking for candidates who possess a positive attitude and who are tenacious about overcoming obstacles encountered.
• Successful candidates should have a solid track record in both academic and extracurricular activities such as sports, student government, clubs, or work.
• Demonstrated leadership potential is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is required.
• Effective organization and time management skills.
• Proficient using Microsoft 365 Products.
• Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Legally able to work in the United States.
• Must be familiar with basic everyday technology such as smart phones, laptops, internet applications, and collaboration software such as Teams, Zoom, Slack, etc.
• A quick learner who can understand complex technical and business topics is desired.
• Some understanding of what future IT roles the candidate would like to pursue.
• An intellectually curious mind will be important to success.
• Enjoys a freewheeling, collegial work environment, comfortable with sharing their ideas in a group setting.
• Ability to attend company, department, and team meetings as required.
• Ability to efficiently organize work and manage time to meet agreed to timelines.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024