Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Management, LLC
The P&C Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the development and delivery of business insights to Lockton decision-makers.
• Build subject matter expertise in Lockton’s P&C business data: this associate will need to develop intimate knowledge on how data is sourced and transformed in order to build and advise appropriate data-driven insights.
• Collaborate with business leaders to understand reporting needs and create new reporting requirements.
• Build, maintain, and enhance reports, which includes defining and applying business definitions and reporting transformations to raw datasets and creating interactive, visual dashboards.
• Recognize data quality issues and work with data governance organization to resolve problems.
• Analyze reports and communicate insights in a consultative manner, including facilitating meetings and explaining complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Deliver projects accurately and on time.
• Bachelor's degree required. Major in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Finance, Insurance, Economics or other business-related degree and/or equivalent education or work experience.
• 5+ years of experience in a data or analytics-related role.
• Experience building interactive reporting dashboards, MS Power BI is preferred.
• Advanced proficiency with SQL and MS Excel.
• Strong understanding of relational databases, including data lineage and transformations.
• Understands data integrity and correctness.
• Ability to interpret a wide variety of data/information to make recommendations or decisions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively present information to Associates at all levels of the Lockton organization.
• Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, time management, and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in working with multi-functional teams in a technical production environment.
• Assumes ownership for individual projects. Self-motivated to actively seek solutions to problems without supervision.
• Understanding of Property and Casualty insurance preferred.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024