Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
About the Position
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 6,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. To see the latest insights from Lockton's experts, check Lockton Market Update.
A few of the reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development
- 12-week paid parental leave
- A huge emphasis on community involvement
- Frequent athletic and wellness events
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10 year anniversary!
Lockton Affinity, LLC
Lockton Affinity, in Overland Park, KS is growing their Marketing team! The Associate Marketing Manager plays a key role in developing the traditional and digital marketing plans to support the overall business and program objectives for Lockton Affinity clients. Duties include overseeing traditional and digital marketing initiatives to raise program and brand awareness as well as maintaining a positive image and experience for our clients and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the lead point of contact for Program Executives, ensuring successful prioritization and timely delivery of marketing solutions according to program objectives in order to positively influence business results.
- Creates and manages implementation of annual strategic marketing plans for assigned programs; tracks and analyzes key program metrics.
- Writes and communicates marketing campaign creative briefs to define requirements, strategies and goals for assigned programs and projects.
- Works closely with the marketing creative team to execute high-quality work that delivers on goals.
- Reviews marketing deliverables for accuracy, ensuring marketing messages are consistent and on strategy; communicates necessary revisions to the team in a collaborative, constructive, positive manner.
- Assists in the development of content strategy that is aligned with short and long-term marketing plans across assigned programs.
- Ensures consistency in customer experience and brand voice across various touch points.
- Manages the compliance review process for assigned programs, ensuring Lockton Affinity and partner marketing is reviewed and approved for distribution.
- Supports the marketing team vision, mission, goals and strategy.
- Makes decisions that align with established company and department standards and expectations.
- Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline-related field (advertising, marketing, business or related).
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or project management.
- Exceptional PC operating systems computer skills required including the following software applications:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience using project management software a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console a plus.
- Ability to translate company goals and objectives into actionable and measurable marketing programs and project plans.
- Superior client service, commitment to quality and demonstrated ability to grow internal and external client relationships.
- Desire to learn the insurance industry, including target audiences, consumer decision-making processes and successful methods of engagement and influence.
- Deep understanding of traditional and digital marketing channels and tactics.
- Ability to interpret information and communicate effectively to clients and co-workers at multiple levels of our organization.
- Attention to detail and high-quality work output in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and adapt to quickly-changing business needs.
- Strong proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- High personal accountability and a willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, self-reliance, flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional organization, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively interact with graphic designers, marketing specialists, web developers and production teams as well as marketing managers, project managers, Program Executives and direct client interaction.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of Associates assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024