Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Milwaukee, St. Louis
Lockton Midwest is currently seeking an Account Executive to provide technical support and serve as a point of contact for the pharmacy practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing assistance in strategic planning and consulting advice to clients to include assistance with the production of Requests for Proposal, coordinating PBM responses, analysis and comparison of RFP responses, and preparation of a client report with recommendations
- Develop financial models and reports for clients and more senior staff, provide interpretation and implication of analysis, as well as recommendations
- Oversee the servicing of a designated book or partial book of business as relating to marketing, claims, reporting and administration
- Track day-to-day issues related to clients’ pharmacy plans and assist team members in closing out open items.
- Build and maintain client timelines for projects such as RFPs, renewals, reporting, and other projects.
- Interpret clients’ current pharmacy programs and identify/recommend gaps, alternatives, additional plan design changes, etc.
- Assist in developing an implementation plan with client and serve as primary lead on PBM implementation calls and meetings.
- Assist in the review of all agreements and/or documents related to client’s business
- Meet with clients in conjunction with Team or Company Leadership to review a) pharmacy utilization, b) abnormal utilization results, c) monthly claims experience, d) set strategies and goals
- Facilitate meet and greets with PBMs or other vendors in the market
- Research and understand industry trends and PBM product offerings
- Maintain knowledge of and on applicable governmental compliance and regulations in order to educate and consult client(s)
- Other responsibilities as assigned and/or needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field or equivalent experience in the insurance industry
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the insurance industry, specifically in employee welfare benefits
- Knowledge the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) industry
- Demonstrate advance knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills including but not limited to building rapport, negotiating and persuading
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong client relationships with multiple clients
- Strong working knowledge and experience with the broker and or employee benefits industry
- Ability to interact with vendors effectively
- Excellent computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet expertise
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Legal right to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024