Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
- Ensure associates in the team possess appropriate levels of professional knowledge and experience in the type of services which he or she provides to clients.
- To provide professional insurance advice and day to day service to support retention and development of the business.
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation with direct report.
- Effective and timely management of all renewals to ensure completion by the due date.
- Provision of support to management and other client service team members in the overall servicing of the client’s insurance programme.
- Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business as required.
- Preparation of market and client documentation.
- Process accounting entries in accordance with Lockton standards.
- Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
- Deal effectively (and to the satisfaction of the client and the market) with queries, including but not limited to changes in cover and risk.
- Prompt and accurate resolution of accounts queries.
- Compliance with Lockton procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to other junior members of the team.
- Degree holders of any discipline, with further education on insurance related subjects preferred
- 3-5 years relevant experience in general insurance in a broking firm or an insurance company
- Good in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to handle multiple tasks and good prioritization
- A self-starter, energetic, with pleasant personality and good service attitude
- Immediate available is preferred
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023