Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Full Time Permanent
Lockton is the world’s largest privately held independent insurance broker. Our focus is to provide our customers with the best in risk management, insurance and employee benefits consulting services. The entrepreneurial culture of the business is reflected in empowering associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients.
Our People Solutions team are looking for an experienced, organised team leader for a newly-established team of analysts based in our London office, a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be managing a small team of analysts supporting consultants with the day-to-day needs of our corporate clients and their employee benefits programmes, including private healthcare, group risk, wellbeing and engagement.
As part of your role you will also be tasked with working with senior consultants to map, develop, test and implement new administrative processes, with a focus on quality, consistency and efficiency.
Managing a team of analysts supporting the development of client relationships, assisting with benefit reviews, administration and client/member queries
General duties include:
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing to ensure our processes are being adhered to in a consistent manner across the team
- Management of workloads across the analyst team, to ensure volumes of work are fair and manageable, sharing work across the team where necessary
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas across the analyst function, promoting best practice, and ensuring that quality standards are being met
- Support with the implementation of process and system changes
- Identify and support the implementation of process and system changes and monitor the effectiveness of the changes
- Give guidance to analysts in handling errors, problems, complaints and/or disputes
- Ensure process maps and administration guides are accessible and kept up to date
- Annual audit of all administration process; quality checks and ensure adherence
- Delegate responsibility to other analysts where appropriate
- Preparation of client reports, data sets, benchmarking and client presentations
- Assist consultants in tracking project progress and timelines, maintaining client files, populating and maintaining activity trackers.
- Prepare benefit specifications, manage scheme accounting, run census data audits and ad-hoc consulting projects
- Ensure compliance requirements and internal controls are fully met
- Oversee delivery of claims and underwriting activity
- Liaising and building ongoing relationships with clients, insurers and internal colleagues
- Manage telephone enquiries from clients, including managing client mailboxes
- Provide daily support to employees/scheme membership, dealing with all enquiries and acting as the main point of contact
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 4 years' experience working within an insurance or intermediary environment, ideally with a focus on private healthcare and group risk
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop sound relationships with team members and external contacts
- Good IT skills. Proficient in all Microsoft applications with a heavy emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Good critical thinker
- Ability to think intuitively, assertively and creatively
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and able to meet and maintain deadlines
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023