Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Houston, Dallas, Edina
More than 6,500 professionals at Lockton provide 50,000 clients around the world with risk management, insurance, and employee benefits consulting services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held, independent insurance broker in the world and 9th largest overall. Independent researcher Greenwich Associates has awarded Lockton its Service Excellence Award for risk management for large companies. For nine consecutive years, Business Insurance magazine has recognized Lockton as a "Best Place to Work in Insurance."
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to provide leadership to a tiered business unit. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic planning and consulting advice to clients as related to Stop Loss Coverage
- Collect, review and prepare data to issue to market for quotes into the stop loss program(s)
- Work with teams to educate and explain process and coverage options
- Underwriting analysis of prospective entrants into program
- Assist with the implementation process with teams, TPA’s and stop loss carriers
- Assist in the review of all agreements and/or documents related to client’s stop loss coverage including policy and ASO agreement
- Manage ongoing case and experience data to help recommend implement appropriate case management and cost recovery programs.
- Review of Program(s) experience and provide executive summary of strength of program, loss ratios and recommendations to correct and/or work with carrier to resolve.
- Track program premium and commissions and work with Client Service Team or Broker to help resolve any client deficiencies.
- Meet with teams alone or in conjunction with Team or Company Leadership to review monthly a) large claims, b) abnormal utilization results, c) managed care and ongoing case management opportunities.
- Assist in working with carriers to deliver monthly reporting
- Assist with client/carrier issue resolution including but not limited to gray claims resolution.
- Review all agreements and/or documents for accuracy.
- Coordinate workflow with Associate Account Executives and/or Account Executive.
- Participate in monthly LDBC meeting.
- Participate in annual plan/business planning process.
- Ability to supervise and interview potential candidates for team employment.
- Ensure prompt payment of all commission and fee revenue for client work.
- Other responsibilities as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field with heavy emphasis in marketing and finance, or equivalent education and experience.
- Six years insurance industry experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of all life, disability, health, and dental areas (both financial and benefits) for multiple insurance companies or TPA vendors.
- Must be knowledgeable on compliance requirements and be current with state and federal legislation in this area.
- Excellent computer skills required with strong knowledge of software packages.
- Must have strong knowledge of vendor and competitors strengths and weakness.
- Must have excellent claims resolution expertise.
- Current required licenses or ability to immediately obtain.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be available for travel and willing to accept responsibility for client/vendor entertainment.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024